Picatho's causeries

Oh, $#@%! Sitting with my shoulders shrugged up


Some anak-anak Malaysia broke into my house this morning before dawn and stole my newly purchased Yamaha Nouvo motorcycle. This is the second time of atrocity happened within a year's time. My friends all said that one must always learn to grin and bear it here (the bolehland), because those crime makers are hardly be having their collars felt and be charged. What can you do is bemoaning the haplessness several times at due course!

So this has nevertheless satirized the statement of "Malaysia is a safe place" which is often be uttered by politicians as well as mass media.

Another satire is the Report of lost at police station which took me more than one hour to complete. This includes the time to wake up policemen from logging Z's and the time to help in configuring one OC's printer to get function.

Yeah! Malaysia boleh!

1 comments:

Good luck my friend!!!

I don't think you/polic can recover your bike. It is now put under Mahaya brand with different number plate. I suggest you install a webcam screening your front gate, always. But then if you get hold of their images, they will still hanging around and no one will charge them.

So, try to get some blackmagic to protect your property, I think it is more effective than the bigbrother, KNN!