Picatho's causeries

Oh, $#@%! Sitting with my shoulders shrugged up


An SMS from one of my buddies informed me the news of the death of Loh Cheng Sun, my former teacher, and wish to extend my regrets for a great loss to his family.

In retrospect, my school life under his teaching seems happier than in reality and it reminds me of an interesting incident. There was a time the teacher was furious and chastised one of my classmates with a corporal punishment after receiving the ludicrous answer "coconut tree has hairs" in a discussion about the commercial values of coconut tree. In fact, this was the first time and the only one I'd had seen the teacher in getting his blood boil during my school life. Perhaps it is our human nature to be nostalgic.

Also regretted for not being able to discover his blog earlier.

His posthumous works is however being tagged into my reading list in honoring his memory.

0 comments: