Picatho's causeries

Oh, $#@%! Sitting with my shoulders shrugged up


In the gambling game of Sic-Bo (Big & Small), if all 3 dices were cast with number 1 red-spot each facing upward, it means that it's an odd for the entitlement of the house to eat all. Abdullah as the house raised petrol prices by 41% and diesel by 63% overnight. Coupled with the impending 18% electricity hike from July. Thus equitably eating up both the subsidies and the surplus of oil production.

Nations are shocked by these unprecedented elevations and be in a puzzle. The atmosphere is now rife with the ubiquitous question of "How can we do with the inflation?"

My friend asked me for how could I cope with the ensuing price hike as a retiree. I bewilderingly answered: "I'm despondent over the Abdullah's way of handling money. Let's hope the "bo loh yong" (incompetent) house could be toppled, let's hope the eastern part malaysians be the first to be traumatized and made a clamor for reform."

I don't know how many people there are equating my thinking!

0 comments: