Picatho's causeries

Oh, $#@%! Sitting with my shoulders shrugged up

I was recently introduced into Facebook by friends for networking and friendship purposes. Naturally first and foremost the friends finding is a very encouraging thing to do.

Luckily I'm befriended in this circle and most of my invitations were courteously welcome excepted there is one political figure in Penang, a blogger who then turned MP, had given me a cold shoulder. Doesn't he know that I'm not going to rub shoulders with him but merely to hear his political views of which I've had admired to long ago. That's why I contributed few sums as a political donation to him during the 308.

Now it seems that my donation is not even worth a single sen. I do acknowledged my friends' saying that all political people are (my notation: not all) non fuck-able!

0 comments: